How often should you update your site?
Frequent changes keep viewers interested in your product and content. Sites with high traffic change daily. Daily changes may not suit your business needs, but the minimum should be weekly to monthly updates. Some static areas on a site will remain unchanged. However good web development provides areas to keep viewers coming back. With the news feeds and automatic systems available, site information can change with minimal effort.
I just do not have time! So you don’t have time to sit down and update your website.
Let us structure a plan to help you benefit the most from updating your site without locking you into a monthly bill. Starting is as easy as completeing this form.
Subscribe for a trial update
plan for 90 days for $19.99
Our trial update plan will include two weekly updates and follow these guidelines:
- Updates Posted within a 48 hour period after receipt excluding days listed in policy section.
- Includes changes to any existing page on standard text and graphics and linking page corrections or connections to existing content, linking to social media (some password may be required)
- Graphics could be provided by client or from our stock graphics as part of the update.
- Monthly update service does not carry over.
- Clients are responsible for providing update material and specific location for content.
- Location for content must be explained in detail when material is delivered.
- All content must to be supplied via email. Updates do not include site re-structure or new pages.
- New clients must provide username and password for site access. Login information must be verified before update begins.
- We do not accept verbal update request.
- We do not provide service on Sunday or government recognized holidays. Updates sent on these days will be reviewed the next business day.
After the 90 trial you will be automatically billed at the new monthly rate $29.99. You can cancel at any time.